- All tuition owed for any workshop or training program needs to be paid in full by the conclusion of the workshop or training, unless a separate documented arrangement has been agreed upon by M.E.T.A., LLC.
- For trainings and modules that take place over two or more months, a non-refundable deposit of $400 is due once a student has been accepted to hold their spot in the training. Payments may be made online with Visa, MasterCard, or a paper check may be made out to M.E.T.A., LLC, and sent to M.E.T.A., LLC Bookkeeper, 12444 SW 55th Place, Portland Oregon 97219.
- For trainings and modules that take place over two or more months, students who pay tuition up front by cash or check receive a 5% discount.
- Students may pay in monthly installments, but then no discount is offered.
- Liability for the full tuition of any workshop or training remains with the student. If a student needs a different payment plan than what is outlined above we are willing to talk about personal circumstances. Students should schedule a time to discuss options with us.
- There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks and a $30.00/month charge for late payments.
- Enrollment in the training constitutes a commitment to try to resolve personal or interpersonal difficulties in a sincere and committed manner before initiating withdrawal from the training.
- However, should a student desire to withdraw, the student agrees to submit his/her intention in writing to the training organizer, and to meet to discuss any such situation with the training staff, prior to withdrawing. The student has the option of bringing an additional support person of their choice to this meeting.
- In the event of withdrawal from the training, M.E.T.A. and the student agree to adhere to the Refund Policy (below).
- By being accepted into a M.E.T.A. training and entering into a contract, the student agrees to be liable for the full cost of the training. The student may withdraw from the training for any reason within one week after the completion of the first training weekend and receive a refund of all tuition [not including the nonrefundable application fee and deposit]. Such withdrawals must be communicated in writing.
- After such time, no refunds will be given and the student remains liable for the full amount of the tuition regardless of his or her continued participation.
- M.E.T.A. agrees to consider extraordinary circumstances such as emergency or illness which might affect the student’s ability to continue participation; however, final decision regarding such circumstances and the refund of tuition resides solely with M.E.T.A.
- If, one week after the completion of the first weekend of a training, the sum of the remaining tuition fees for the training is deemed by M.E.T.A. to be less than equal to the budget and expenses for the training, then M.E.T.A. may discontinue the training. All tuition fees received, minus an equally divided portion of the actual expenses of the presentation of the first weekend of the training, will be refunded to the student.
- If M.E.T.A. fails to provide any contracted services and no other form of compensation can be agreed upon, M.E.T.A. shall refund to the student that portion of the tuition that corresponds on a prorated basis to such services.
Please direct all tuition related questions to email@example.com